3D Golden Diamond Globe

3D Golden Diamond Globe

World’s First Topographical Relief Globe coin
with inserted Diamond marking your country of origin

Most of the Earth surface, about 70%, is covered with water. The remaining 30% is made up of the seven continen-tal landmasses. Underneath the water that fills the oceans, and the dirt and plants that cover the continents, the Earth’s surface layer is made of rock. This outer layer formed a hard, rocky crust as lava cooled about 4.5 billion years ago. This crust is broken into many large plates(tectonic plates) that move slowly relative to each other. The mountain ranges around the world formed when two plates collided and their edges are forced up. Many other surface features are the result of the movement of these tectonic plates. The plates move anywhere from 25 to 100 mm per year.

The Diamond will be embedded on your individual place (up from 10pcs. at the same place).

Specifications

Country:
Issuing year:
Face Value:
Metal:
Diameter:
Weight:
Condition:
Mintage:
Special:

Niue
2017
2 Dollars
Ag .925, 24 ct Gold plated
approx. 26 mm
2 oz
Satined
400 coins
with inserted Diamond
0.005 ct WP1 Brilliant Cut
Swiss Hallmark GH


Obverse

Images

 

© 2018 by HelveticMint. All rights reserved.